When you separate there are a range of legal issues which can affect children. These include:
Where a child is to live and with whom ( Formerly known as a Residence Order, now called a Child Arrangement Order)
What time a child spends with the other parent (Formerly known as a Contact Order, now part of a Child Arrangement Order)
Whether or not the living arrangements can be shared (Formerly known as a Joint Residence Order)
Disputes as to the child’s surname, schooling or religion (Specific Issue Order)
Legal rights in respect of a child (Parental Responsibility Order)
Protective measures for a child such as stopping a child being removed from the jurisdiction (Prohibited Steps order)
Our experienced family law solicitors can assist with all of the above and will always aim to deal with your case sensitively and we will always aim to make sure that all parties keep your child’s welfare paramount.
We appreciate that you will be concerned about legal costs. We aim to be totally transparent in relation to our fees and will fix our fees wherever possible.
We offer a fixed fee package of advice in respect of disputes surrounding children as follows:
Children Law Fixed Fee Packages
- 1 hours initial advice from one of our family law solicitors about the court's approach to disputes surrounding children.
- The preparation of a Parenting Plan to help you negotiate an agreement with your partner.
- Providing you with details of the Child Maintenance Service.
- Providing you with details of mediators who can help you reach an agreement with your partner (including mediators who undertake legal aid work) and make a referral to mediation if required.
This service does not include corresponding with your partner.
If you require further help such as representation at court, we will charge on an hourly basis.
Our Fee: £400 + VAT
- A 1 hour consultation with one of our family law solicitors to discuss the court's approach to dispute's surrounding children.
- Help with completing the C100 Court Form.
Our fee: £300 + VAT
Where it is not possible to provide you with a fixed fee for the work required, then we will charge on an hourly rate basis.
If you would like to discuss any family law issues at a free initial interview, please contact us on 01625 429131
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org